Professional Furnaces with Flap Doors or Lift Door
These furnaces come equipped with either a flap door or a lift door at no extra charge. The burnout furnaces come with fiber insulation for 1100 °C or 1200 °C.
- Tmax 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Heating from two sides by ceramic heating plates provides an optimal temperature uniformity
- Thermocouple type N (1100 °C) or type S (1200 °C)
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as a work platform or lift door (LT) with a hot surface facing away from the operator
- Adjustable air inlet integrated indoor (see illustration)
- Exhaust air outlet in the rear wall of the furnace
- Solid-state relays provide for low-noise operation
- Controller with touch operation B510 (5 programs with each 4 segments) resp. controller R7 for L 1/12 (adjustable for one temperature)
- MyNabertherm App for online monitoring of the firing on mobile devices for free download
- Freeware NTEdit for convenient program input via MS Excel on the PC
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.