Professional Furnaces with Flap Door or Lift Door
These furnaces come equipped with either a flap door or lift door at no extra charge. The burnout furnaces come with a fiber insulation for 1100 °C or 1200 °C.
- Tmax 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Heating from two sides by ceramic heating plates provides for an optimal temperature uniformity
- Thermocouple type N (1100 °C) or type S (1200 °C)
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded against fumes and splashing, and easy to replace
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No 1272/2008 (CLP). This explicitly means that alumino silicate wool, also known as “refractory ceramic fiber” (RCF), which is classified and possibly carcinogenic, is not used.
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Adjustable air inlet integrated in door (see illustration)
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
- Solid state relays provide for low-noise operation
- Controller with touch operation B510 (5 programs with each 4 segments) resp. controller R7 for L 1/12 (adjustable for one temperature)
- MyNabertherm App for online monitoring of the firing on mobile devices for free download
- Freeware NTEdit for convenient program input via MS Excel on the PC
- Freeware NTGraph for evaluation and documention of firings using MS Excel on the PC
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.